Wednesday 6 July 2011

First Test Post

I am missing my old blog (Altered Scrapbooking .com). I miss sharing, and being a part of challenges where other participants can swing by and see my submission. Making the challenge cards and then filing them away for future use isn't quite as much fun as sharing them on a blog.

I won't aspire to daily posts though, as that was a lot of pressure to keep up. I have been tinkering around with some of the free blogs out there to see if they might work for me since the old blog was tied to my website which I closed down. I need a platform that's easy to use, and to quickly be able to add photos. I haven't had much luck with some of the others so this is a test post!


I made this A2 card last year, using some bright and cheery glitter paper. This is one of those cards that has lots of weight to it, and depth with the foam taped greeting. It  just looks better in real life.

So ... let's see how this post works, and if it does -- I will have to take some pictures of the new schtuff I've been busy with and get back to blogging!  Fingers crossed.  I tried one blog host that looked very promising, but after the first photo upload I was unable to upload a single other photo!


Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen