Thursday 13 October 2011

Beautiful Miskoka

We've been away for the past week - I had my posts scheduled.  We stayed in Miskoka (Lake of Bays) with my husband's family and it was amazing. I had never seen the fall colours of Ontario in real life, so I was really hoping that the leaves would still be on the trees.

Well.  Not only were the colours AMAZING, they were having a heat wave and it was HOT and SUNNY. We could not have asked for better weather or better scenery. I'm still in awe. I haven't downloaded all the pictures yet, but thought I'd share this one ...


My hubby and Brother-in-law took the kayaks out on the lake and we all went down to the boat house when we saw them returning. I had my iPhone with me, and used it to snap this photo. (I love my iPhone.)

Did I mention that the scenery was AMAZING??

Thanks for stopping by today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen