Friday 7 October 2011

Live For Today ATC

I have an ATC to share today. I found this paper pad (K&Co) last year when Spring weather seemed SOOOO far off. This paper stack cheered me immensely and I have been making an effort to cut into it and make some CAS cards.

There were a few pieces leftover, and this kraft bookplate was sitting in my 'odds and sods' pile ... so this ATC was born!
The little butterflies were also in my 'Odds & Sods' pile, and the stamp is one from Michaels.  OK, for an additional supply list:  The kraft bookplate is on the Tim Holtz Tag die, the little circle tab is a Tim Holtz Tiny Tags and Tabs die, the butterflies are a Stampin' Up Embosslett, brads and gems from my stash. All ink is by Tim Holtz as well. Whew!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen