Tuesday 1 November 2011

Christmas Photo Clips

Happy November!  Our Christmas Craft Sale date is fast approaching (November 11 and 12th) so I thought I'd post the photo clips I've made for it:


These are just so much fun to make, I had to restrain myself from making dozens.  I have a little card to put inside the clips, but only have one shown in the photo. We found last year, that customers really like things CLEARLY LABELED.  :-)






I used various items from my stash - stickers, Cricut cuts, and punches as well as strips of sparkly Christmas patterned paper.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Karen.I love this idea.Will try these.TFS.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous as usual dear Karen I LOVE THEM!!!
    WAIT FOR YOUR MAIL, LOL a surprise is coming to you from me :) hugs hugs hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these are just adorable, what a fantastic idea and gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is BRILLIANT! I love the idea. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen