Tuesday 29 November 2011

More Hard Cover Journals

Here are a few more of the hard cover journals I made for our Craft Sale,







I covered these with scrapbook paper from my stash, as well as stickers & other embellishments. Each one had a ribbon bookmark with a bead at the end. 

I've been busy wrapping gifts, gifts and more gifts - just stocking stuffers but there are a LOT of them. My Mom and I exchange stockings on December First each year, and there is usually something to open every day between the first and Christmas Day.  I continued the tradition with each of our three children when they moved out. So now, I have like 100 stocking stuffers to buy and wrap. 
I haven't had a chance to upload the deck photos or spend any creative time in the studio, but will be back later in the week with some new cards.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. tey are all greta- but my favorite is the pointisetta one
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful Karen - perfect for those looooooong Christmas lists I'm busy making! What a sweet tradition about exchanging stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously drooling over these notebooks Karen, what stunning papers you've used!
    Love the advent stocking idea, such a wonderful family tradition :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen