Tuesday 24 January 2012

Black and White Butterfly Card

I decided to do the sketch from the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog this week, in black and white.  Since I had that pretty paper stack out anyhow.  :-)

Here is my card, followed by the sketch:



Like I did for yesterday's card, I used 3 different sparkly patterns from the paper stack (by MME) and they were all scraps! The scalloped border was cut with a My Favorite Things die, and the butterfly & circle punches are by Stampin' Up.


I added some flat silver stickers (Stampendous) to the center of the butterfly, which was popped up onto the circle with foam tape. The circle was also popped up. Ahhhh, foam tape. 


The papers were repeated inside, and the top white panel has a pearlized line running across the bottom. I will add the verse or stamped words to the inside when I know who is receiving this card. Because there is no sentiment on the front, it can be used for several different occasions. The card itself is 5 x 6.5" so it's a nice big size.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. lokks great
    elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and this is fabulous too! That's the beauty of making cards with DP - that you can make lots at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen