Friday 3 February 2012

Square Engagement Card

I made this 4.25" square card for our daughter and her fiance to congratulate them on their engagement:


The card has three different (sparkly) patterned papers and was made almost entirely out of scraps from the (seemingly unending) DCWV  paper stack. I thought it was a good layout, and could be swapped out for lots of different papers and patterns for several occasions.

I used MFT dies for the labels, and the word is stamped with a Gina K stamp in black ink. I used foam tape on the different layers.

The message was written inside, to the right of the patterned paper strip. I wish all the glitter showed up in the photos, as it is SO pretty!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. a woderful card for the couple
    Elam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Karen! I do love a bit of sparkle with black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Karen!!! What a beautiful and elegant card! Love the black and white combo...wow!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen