Wednesday 28 March 2012

Bird & Branches Card

I found this die at the Mesa Rubber Stamp Show,  and this is my first time using it. But it won't be the last -- it is such a nice cut!

I cut it out of Kraft card stock, and the negative piece looked so interesting I used it to make Sue's April 1st card.  This was supposed to be the 'test cut' but I liked the pieces so much I wanted to use them immediately. I dug through my stash and found this die cut card in colours that worked with the kraft die cut so put together a feminine card for my stash.



I glued the kraft die cut onto a Nestability label, cut from white card stock and the edges inked with blue ink. I popped it up onto the patterned card front (K&Co) with foam tape.

I added a white card stock panel matted with kraft, to the inside of the patterned card -- and will write the words inside when it is time to use the card.

When I was done, I set about cutting several more of these bird & branches to use on Easter cards.  Fun!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen