Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tiny Miracle

Our holiday was coming to an end when we noticed something AMAZING in the little palm tree outside the front door of the house we were renting.


It was something I never thought I'd be lucky enough to see ...



Yes, that is a hummingbird, sitting on her NEST.  There were two eggs in the nest, unfortunately we wouldn't be able to stay long enough to see what happened with them. I'm happy to have noticed the nest in the first place - what a little miracle!

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. oh thats so wonderful!!!!!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Unbelieveable Karen - you really were lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing! I'd be thrilled to just see a hummingbird :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen