Friday 13 April 2012

Heart Puppy

Here is another card in my 'puppy parade'. I used the same puppy stamp I've been playing with, and this time I tried a little something different with it.  First, I stamped the heart on scrap paper, and again on the white card panel. I cut the inside of the heart away from the scrap paper one, creating a mortise mask.

The mask was placed over the heart then the puppy was stamped on top. When I removed the mask, the puppy was inside the heart.


All the stamps are from "Stamps By Judith", other than the words which are Stampin' Up.  I penned the little strings and bows with a black fine tip markers.  Colour was added with pencils, sponges and Copic Markers.



I actually got a card made for the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog's sketch last Friday, but didn't have time to photograph it or get it uploaded.  With any luck I will get some of my studio dug out tomorrow and that should help streamline things.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. your puppycards are so cute

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen