Monday 16 July 2012

Christmas Card with Merry Monday Sketch #2

This week I chose Sketch #2 for the Merry Monday challenge.  From their blog:

"Merry Monday Sketch with a Twist!

This month is going to be a bit different for the Merry Monday Challenge!!!  I have decided to shut down my computer for a bit and to take a blogging vacation. I still want to encourage you to make 4 Christmas cards this month, so I am challenging you to use any of the past Merry Monday Sketches and create 4 cards this month."




Once again, I'm using a larger card base - 5 x 6.5". The 3-d stickers and background papers are by K&Co and the green panel is Old Olive card stock from Stampin' Up. I'm getting low on that, so have added it to my ever growing wish list.  ;-)



I used a My Favourite Things die for the fancy label, and outlined the green panel with my Sakura glitter pen.



Two more cards for my 2012 Christmas Card stash!


Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen