Monday 30 July 2012

Leafy Masculine Card

For Masculine Card Monday here on my blog, I have a card to share today that I made for my Dad's upcoming birthday.


Since I will be handing him the card with his gift, I was able to make it a full 6" square. The patterned paper (K&Co) with the blue leaves inspired the card. I used a Tim Holtz' tattered leaves die to cut the leaves, then embossed them with a Stampin' Up embossing folder.


A woodgrain embossing folder was the perfect touch on the kraft card stock strip. I guess I didn't take a photo of the inside, but there is a strip of the blue leaf patterned paper attached over the matted white panel, and another die cut, embossed leaf there as well.

The words on the front of the card are by Fiskars. With all the layers, this is one hefty card - I'm glad I don't have to pop it in the mail!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen