Monday 23 July 2012

Masculine Birthday Card - FTL120

Considering they are on sketch #200 at the Clean And Simple Stamping Blog,  this is an old sketch of theirs.  (#120).


I used it and papers from my scrap bin to make a couple of masculine birthday cards. However, since I've have now made almost all the masculine cards I'll be needing this year, I'm spreading the photos out so I will have a few more Masculine Card Monday's for you!


SUCH a versatile sketch - I really enjoyed using it. Plus, what a great way to use up scraps!  All the cards I made were A2 sized, but it would be very adaptable to larger cards as well.


The sparkly leaf is by K&Co ... I have a hard time passing up leaf embellishments. Or birds. Or butterflies. Or ...     Well, pretty much anything by K&Co.  ;-)

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. think that's what men like!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen