Tuesday 3 July 2012

Oh No!

We have been going back and forth to our cabin for 3 years, and this is the first time I have left my laptop there. My laptop is like my camera - almost a part of me. I was quite upset before I remembered our Very Old Windows Laptop.

Very Old.

Windows. 

But, it powered up, spent eons updating the virus scan etc etc, and it appears that I will be able to use it until we get back to our cabin. I even figured out how to download and save a picture - so I will at least be able to photograph, upload and update my blog.

I'm so impressed with this old clunker, and very thankful to have kept it and all it's cords etc. Whew!

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen