Wednesday 4 July 2012

Painted Background Card

I'm a happy, happy camper.  My friend Debbie has a cabin near ours ... and a key in case of emergency. I would say a forgotten laptop constitutes an emergency, right?  At least to ME!  She offered to bring my laptop back with them, so I've been reunited with my Mac and my files and pictures. Ahhhhh, now all is right with my world.

THANKS Debbie!

This background stamp is one I've used before HERE, HERE and on a couple of other cards not yet posted. I like how versatile it is.


This is an A2 top fold card. I inked the painted background (BJ's Rubber Stamps) with Rose Red dye ink, lightly spritzed the inked area with water, then stamped it onto a white panel. When it was dry, I overstamped the flora (Gina K) with black dye ink and added white dots with a gel pen.


Thinking of You (Verve) was stamped on a Spellbinders cut label, and I added a small piece of foam tape to the center back. The ends were glued right down after the decorated panel was matted with a rose card stock panel.

A sweet CAS card for my stash!

To our neighbors to the north ... Happy July 4th. Thanks for stopping by!
Edited:  Oops - I should have said our neighbors to the SOUTH. As Debbie said, 'Jet-Lag Strikes Again'. Sheesh.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen