Tuesday 10 July 2012

Party Dog Card

Today's share is a fun birthday card ... suitable for just about anyone!


I used an aqua A2 card from my stash, cutting a second one apart and trimming it for the layered panel. I love a tone on tone look!  The dog is a Magenta stamp, coloured with Stampin' Up's Watercolour Wonder crayons and a damp brush.


The party hat sticker is by K&Co, and the white tag die is from My Favorite Things. I added some bakers twine to the top of the tag and popped it up with foam tape.


It's hard to see in the photo, but the dog is sporting a glossy nose, thanks to Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet, he looks just the sort to be sporting a party hat :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen