Monday 2 July 2012

Three CAS Masculine Cards

Today I have three CAS masculine(ish) cards to share for Masculine Card Monday. They are all 4.5 x 6" cards, made with a patterned paper stack I've had around for ages. I cut the design area I wanted from the 12x12" sheets, matted them with coordinating lightly patterned paper, and mounted them to the front of the card bases.




I prefer not to add sentiments to the fronts of my cards, but if needed - I can add ones to these cards when I go to use them them. They aren't 'fancy', but will work well for a get-well card or such.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. There are some papers that cry out for this treatment! These cards are fabulous as well as being practical for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen