Wednesday 19 September 2012

Birdhouse Row Christmas Card

I bought this stamp many years ago, while visiting St. Catherine's Ontario. So many of my stamps have memories attached to them ...


I cut a white card stock panel that fit inside the embossed panel, then stamped the birdhouse row in black. I added colour with chalks, pencils and markers.


While it looks like I used a white pen or paint for the snow, it is actually just the white card stock with colour around it.

This is a simple card, but the blue card and matching envelope are nice and heavy, with almost a felt-like texture. The whole thing just feels good in your hands! Another card for my Christmas Card stash.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen