Tuesday 11 September 2012

Doily Christmas Card

Tomorrow I will have 14 family members here for a birthday party, so this morning has been spent with the vacuum, mop and dusting cloth.  Our guests have gone on errands and I'm supposing a nice lunch out - so I'm free to scramble around and clean. Plus, they will pick up a few things I need for the party and that saves me a trip out!

Today's share is going to be a quick one - another large (5 x 6.5") card for my holiday stash.


I used a lovely K&Co print paper for the base - and a Martha Stewart punch along the bottom edge. The beautiful doily was cut with a die from My Favorite Things - and I was sure happy with how cleanly it cut!  I layered it with a die cut snowflake (Sizzix) and a K&Co 3D sticker.


I spritzed the white snowflake with several different glimmer mists for a touch of shimmer and shine.

Now that I'm done the cleaning, and both the washer & dryer are running ... I can start to plan the menu for tomorrow's celebrations.  All of this is getting accomplished because Jasper has gone to Dogie Daycare today.  It's amazing how much I can get done without a helpful Sheltie. 

Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

  1. thats very nice with the button on the snowflake
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen