Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lotsa Turkeys Thanksgiving Card

This is another Thanksgiving card for my parent's card order ... the foil turkey stickers  catch the light when the card is turned.


I stamped the Hero Arts shadow stamp in a pale yellow ink, and when it was dry I added the turkey stickers (Sandy Lion). That panel was trimmed then matted with red and tan card stock then wrapped with a red satin ribbon.


The whole thing was added to a white A2 card base. I didn't tie a bow, but instead a knot. It will still need a card stock panel to line the envelope, but the knot will stay put as it goes through the mail.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. so nice- and witch one is at the table??????
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen