Monday 10 September 2012

Sparkly Butterfly Card

We got home late last evening, and while my company sat relaxing and watching a bit of TV, I managed to get a card uploaded and today's post done!


I had several 'odds and sods' sitting on my stamping table, so I assembled them together to make this embellishment.


The white base label is a Cricut cut, the yellow base layer is from the Tim Holtz Regal Crest die, the butterfly is a Tim Holtz die, and the small white label is a Verve stamp. The word stamp is from Stampin' Up.


Lots of bling, some stickles, some inking and - surprise - foam tape!  I think this A2 card will have to be hand delivered because of the gems so into my stash with this one!

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

  1. looks so beautiful!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen I just love this. So beautifully designed.
    I wanted to apologise for my entry over at Dynamic Duos that does not meet the requirements. Thanks for pointing it out to me.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Thanks for your kind words on my submission over at the Dynamic Duos! It was so nice of you to leave such a nice personal comment...I so appreciate it! I so enjoyed perusing your blog! You do lovely work!
    Hugs Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen