Wednesday 24 October 2012

Cheerful Gift Tags

I've had these chipboard stickers in my stash for a couple of years, and now I've used up the package to make these cute 'girlie' gift tags for the holidays. Yeah!


This first tag uses the Tim Holtz tag die as the card base, and a Stampin' Up label die for the white layer. The tag was cut out of patterned paper and backed with white card stock.


The To/From stamp is from MFT.



Stampin' Up label dies were used for these next two tags as well - again, backed with white card stock and the To/From was stamped on the back side.


This final tag is my favourite - I added a snowflake from my stash (I have a whole little box of punched and die cut snowflakes leftover from other projects). I think it will be a perfect tag for Olivia's Christmas gift!


Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. love the colours of teh little cards! well done Karen
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY, these are BEAUTIFUL, Karen! I love the shapes and the bright colors. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen