Thursday 4 October 2012

Gift Card insert ...

Since I have been showing gift card envelopes the past few days, I decided to continue on and show another one!

Back at the end of April, I made a birthday card for our Nephew. You can see it HERE.   Flash forward four months, and he is staying with us for a bit while he starts a new job out west. So I wanted to give him something useful for his birthday.


I cut a seed packet envelope (Papertrey Ink) and an ATC (Sizzix). After stamping the image (Michaels) and colouring it with Copic markers, I attached it to the front of the envelope with foam tape then attached the envelope onto the inside left side of the card.


A couple of Stampin' Up items (punches, stamps) to create the little label on top of the Subway Gift Card and it tucked quite nicely inside the card.  Made him go WOW, too!  (He likes Subway, ha ha). The punched label made the card easy to grab and remove, since the envelope was attached inside the card.


Easy Peasy, but more fun than just tucking a gift card inside a birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by today!





1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen