Sunday 21 October 2012

Snowy Christmas Tags

I have a couple of more tags to share today - these ones are larger tags, made with the Tim Holtz Tag Die as the base.


I got the embellishments from a K&Co package, added some pale blue and pearlized card stock, embossed panels and a few other goodies from my stash.


While I like the tied ribbon at the top, there was really no way to attach the tag to the gift. So I tied a white string around the bottom knot at the back. The tag can still be tied to a gift bag or taped to a gift, but you can't see the string once it's hanging. 


The To/From label is stamped using a Fiskars stamp.


Both tags were made with two layers, so they are nice and sturdy.

Thanks for stopping by today!




5 comments:

  1. Karen they look so elegant!
    Have a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, these tags are amazing, stunning and beautiful!!!! I love the gingerbread men too! Please stop by my blog for an award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags, Karen! Love the embossed background, the soft colors and the pretty snowflakes! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tags!!! I love all the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, these tags are elegant and beautiful! The Tim Holtz tag die is wonderful for making your own custom tags. I love all the details. Beautifully done!

    P.S. My computer is running extremely slow, so I'm having problems posting to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen