Friday 9 November 2012

Fancy Card Friday - Christmas Tags

I haven't done a Fancy Card Friday in a while, so today's share is some 'fancy tags'!  My poor Cricut has been gathering dust these past few months and it was fun to use it again for these folded tags.


The folded base was cut using the 'Birthday Bash' cartridge out of red Bazzil card stock with a white card stock cut for the inside.


I used a few bits of scrap patterned paper, some self adhesive gems, K&Co ribbon bows and chipboard or 3D stickers from my stash.


For most of the tags, I used some scrap yarn - red cotton with a silver strand twisted on it and a couple of them have red & white bakers twine.



These tags are about 4.5" high, but done larger they would make nice cards. Something else I want to try one of these days. 

Thanks for stopping by today.


1 comment:

  1. this tags are so nice! you must have a lot of christmasgifts:-)
    Wish you a nice day
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen