Monday 26 November 2012

Framed Snowman Cards

I have had this Sizzix frame die for a couple of years, but haven't actually used it all that much. Mostly because I used to make mostly A2 cards and the frame just barely fit on it. The cards just didn't look balanced.

One of my 2012 New Years Resolutions was to make cards in different sizes, so the frame works much better on the larger sizes! I was flipping through one of my paper stacks recently, saw this glittery striped paper and knew immediately how cute the frame would look using it.


These cards are 5 x 6.5" and I added these sweet 3-D stickers inside the frames.




I found the stickers when visiting the United States last month, and just couldn't resist them.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. you have always so nice ideas for cards
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen