Wednesday 14 November 2012

Shae's Christmas Card 2012

My cousin asked me to make her a two special cards for her granddaughters. I've already shared the one I made for Ayda, and this is the one I made for Shae. Because the cards will be hand delivered, they are a full 6" square!


This sweet reindeer image was on a sheet of patterned paper by K&Co. I cut it into a 5.5" square, stitched a tiny jingle bell to the bow (over the printed one), &  added glossy accents to his nose. When it was dry, I matted the reindeer panel with a gold print paper from the same stack then popped it up on the folded card base.


The paper has glitery accents, and 'snow' on the reindeer's antlers. The words were penned inside to personalize the card for Miss Shae.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. think she will love this card
    Hello from elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen