Saturday 3 November 2012

Snowman Gift Tag

This cute gift tag was an experiment, and it turned out pretty good! I will make more of this style for sure, now that I have it figured out.


First I folded an A2 sized sheet of white card stock in half, then lined up the fold just below the top of the snowman head die (Sizzix). That cut snowman with a fold at the top. I stamped the To & From (MFT) inside with red ink, punched a hole at the top through both layers and threaded my bakers twine through the hole.


Next I die cut the same snowman from glimmery white Bazzil card stock, then embossed it using the coordinating embossing folder. It was popped up on the front of the folded tag with foam tape after tying a ribbon around the snowman's neck as a scarf.


The "No Peeking" (MFT) was stamped in red on scrap white card stock then cut out with a Stampin' Up die. That was mounted to the front of the snowman after outlining it with a Sakura gel pen for some shimmer & shine.

These would be easy to make 'assembly line style' so I hope to get a few more made next week.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

  1. nice idea for a tag for a gift
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen