Saturday 10 November 2012

Sparkling Tree Christmas Tags

I have another four Christmas cards  tags to share today:


I used a lovely heavyweight pearl satin card stock and the Stampin' Up die for the tag base. The trees were cut with a Sizzix die from this pretty holly paper. I cut each tree twice  - the second ones were cut from cream card stock and the two were layered together for strength. Then I painted the edges of each tree with glue and sprinkled on chunky glitter (Martha Stewart). 


The 3-d Stickers are by K&Co as are the ribbon bows. The tag ribbon is from my stash. I cut the To/From label (Stampin' Up) stamped with Crazy Stamps stamps.


I love all the sparkle, shimmer and shine on these tags!

Thanks for stopping by today.





1 comment:

  1. thats fantsatic !
    Hello from rainy germany
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen