Thursday 13 December 2012

Snowflake Greetings

This A2 card was made entirely from scraps and bits from my stamping area.


It's one of those cards that looks better in real life, with all the sparkle and dimension. The white dots on the red patterned panel are embossed and sparkly!  The blue circle base is also cut from sparkly paper.


Some punched snowflakes, bling and a stamped greeting and I was done! (Can't remember who makes the stamp but it's so cute I have to go find it in the drawer and use it again).

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. your cards are always nice
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it FUN to use your left-over scraps & bits to create something beautiful! The design & colors are perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen