Wednesday 23 January 2013

Card for Dynamic Duo #36

I am going to need a couple of wedding anniversary cards this month, so decided to play along with the Dynamic Duo challenge this week and make one of them.


The 'Dessert Option' was to make it a Valentine Theme but since I have all the Valentine cards I will need this year I am opting out of dessert. Ha! I don't say that very often.



I had these rose stickers in my stash - and they work well on cards that will be hand-delivered. Looking at the photo, it looks like the red panel should have been embossed with a texture folder but it is actually a lovely red linen so there is texture that doesn't show in the low-res web photo.

Now, to make a gift card holder to go with the card!

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. I'll think the person who get this card will be very happy!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an elegant anniverary card! I really love the rose sticker - glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen