Tuesday 29 January 2013

Masculine Card for Dynamic Duo's #37

I always enjoy the monochromatic challenge at Dynamic Duo's, so really wanted to play along this week. 


I decided on a masculine card, and even had it done in time for Masculine Card Monday ... but I didn't get the photos taken until this morning.    :-)


The card is 5 x 6.5", made from a really nice light brown textured card stock I had in my stash. I added a kraft panel (embossed with a folder) and the image was stamped with brown on a cream panel.


I added a matching shrub image to the inside, and the envelope in 'creamy caramel' ink.


It's c-c-cold here today, minus 34 with the windchill!  I have the fireplace on and am going to hopefully get my kitchen counters cleared off and cleaned. My reward for doing that will be to get some time in the studio later today!

Thanks for stopping by today.




3 comments:

  1. Love your masculine card,great image and embossing.Sounds cold with you!!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a wonderful guy card, Karen! Glad to have you join us at Dynamic Duos this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the image :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen