Friday 4 January 2013

Rattle Baby Girl Card

I have a sweet baby card to share today - although with the black background the photo doesn't have the same 'feel' that the card does in real life.

I started with a pastel coloured patchwork 4x6" card base from Hot Off The Press. I've had a package of them for years, found on clearance somewhere and then hoarded.  Sigh.



 The lovely baby rattle is a sticker (from my stash), attached to a rectangle of textured card stock. I attached the ribbon bow since the card was being hand delivered and not going through the mail.


The 'Blessings' word was stamped with pink chalk ink, and believe it or not - there was no foam tape used in the making of this card!

Have a great weekend - and thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. such sweet baby card!

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen