Thursday 7 February 2013

Western Birthday Card

I wanted to share the birthday card I made for our niece ... she came to Calgary for our Stampede this past summer and had a great time. And she LOVED her card!


I cut it out with my Cricut, and added some patterned paper as well.



I made a matching envelope, but the paper cracked and tore along the top fold. But I ended up liking the look so used it anyways.


We gave her a gift card, so I used my Papertrey Ink gift card holder die and coordinating paper for it.


I see there is a new sketch up at Freshly Made Sketches, AND Seize The Birthday ... I'm hoping to get some time to play along.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Pinning this so I can case it (my sister's a horse vet)- wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card......Love how you intertwined the horseshoes ......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen