Thursday 21 March 2013

Butterfly Bookmarks

I knew I'd be away from my studio for the next little while, but I wasn't expecting to be away from my computer too. Luckily I had some posts scheduled or you would have thought maybe I fell off the face of the earth!

It's no secret that I love dies.  Love 'em. I love that I can cut several at one time and also cut through  different materials if I use a Sizzix die.  Here are a couple of quick bookmarks I made using dies (MFT) and the Stampin' Up butterfly punch:


I was using this pretty K&Co paper to make some Easter cards and didn't want to just toss the leftover strips. Bookmarks were the perfect solution!


The center section is popped up, but I used the Stampin' Up Dimensionals instead of regular foam tape. They add height without adding too much height, and are nice and soft so they shouldn't damage book pages.

Into my stash with these ones, and I will send them out next Easter.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen