Sunday 24 March 2013

Easter Sketch Cards, #2 & 3

Obviously I loved that sketch from 'Seize The Birthday'  -- enough that I made several Easter cards using it. Here are two more - same sketch, just slightly different embellishments. The paper is so pretty and perfect for Easter, why mess with a good thing?  :-) 



These cards are larger than A2, they are 5 x 6.5". I thought I would add a little Easter banner, and after doing one this way I decided I liked it better across the bottom of the doily. 


 I love how the acetate butterflies catch the light!


As much as I love this patterned paper, I've had it for so long I'm just happy to be using it up. With any luck, I'll be ready for some NEW designs by next Spring. 

Thanks for stopping by today.



1 comment:

  1. your paper for the card is realy wonderful- same the card
    Hello from
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen