Thursday 28 March 2013

Hybrid Easter Card

Today I'm sharing the Easter cards I mailed out this year:


The inside and decorated panel were created in Photoshop with a digital scrapbooking kit, and printed onto smooth white card stock. The 'bunny chick' was stamped onto the same white card stock, coloured with Copic markers, then cut out with a Spellbinders label. It was popped up with foam tape onto the printed panel.


I added 'hand painted' digital shadows to the elements before printing for realism - but I have a confession to make. I did all the printing a long time ago ... and now I have no idea who the designer of the digi kit is, or where I even got it. I had an accidental wipe of my external hard drive that contained all my digital kits.


All I needed to do to finish the cards was to assemble the printed pieces and stamp/colour/cut the 'bunny chick'.  These are A2 sized cards, and I loved how they turned out.

Thanks for stopping by today!



1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen