Saturday 20 April 2013

Lovely Iris

I opened up a package of beautiful floral stickers by K&Co, and used them to create several floral cards. 


Since I FINALLY had some purple card stock (Stampin' UP) I used some of it for the A2 sized cards like this one.  The embossing folder is also a Stampin' Up one, while MFT makes the layered labels.


The creamy label was actually cut from the patterned cardboard backing the stickers came on! This one is blank, since I haven't decided if I will use it for a sympathy card, a ladies birthday card, or for next Easter.  Into the stash it goes....

Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments:

  1. you have alltime so nice + special cards love them
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is simply beautiful, Karen!
    I love the pretty flower & the embossing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen