Thursday 2 May 2013

Lovely Layers

Today's share is another simple card, but I just love it. The colours make me happy!


The die set (Lovely Layers) is one that I LOVED when Papertrey Ink first released it. I had to wait to order it but now I'm happy to say it lives with me.  :-)    It comes with a coordinating stamp set, but since I can't get to my studio with my inks etc I haven't used those yet.


I loved using up some of my paper scraps, and with this heavyweight A2 card it turned out pretty good. This card went through the mail to my Mom, so I could let her know I was thinking about her.

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. It's true- the colours are very nice and the card too!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen