Tuesday 7 May 2013

An Iris for Easter

Our Nephew's wedding was wonderful, and we are so glad that we were all able to be together as a family and attend such a special occasion.

I'm absolutely whipped though - from hosting a steady stream of people, from the Grand Babies getting up extremely early, from having to constantly chase them around, from dishes, meal prep & laundry etc etc. Never mind the wedding activities and numerous trips back and forth to the airport.

I do have a card to share today that is one that I made in February when I cracked open that lovely set of K&Co 3-d flower stickers. 


This is one of the larger cards, 5.5 x 6" ... and the patterned paper is also from K&Co.


It's hard to see in the photo, but below the iris is stamped "Easter Greetings. This card has gone into my Easter card stash for next year.  :-)

We have another airport run tomorrow, then a MAJOR cleanup of the house is going to be required. I'll be back into my studio and hopefully participating in my favourite challenges next week ... but for now I'm too tired to make anything new even if I could get into my studio.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

  1. so nice card! I am happy that you ahd such wonderful time with the family!
    Hugs
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen