Thursday 16 May 2013

Birthday Flip-It Card

I used my new Sizzix Flip-It die to make a cheerful birthday card...


The paper is double sided, with the print on the front and the solid colour on the reverse. I love the effect the die gives, when you pull on the card and see the center portion flip open. I left the inside blank, and will pen a message when send the card.



I used a coordinating sheet from the same paper stack and my ScorePal, to create a square envelope for the card. While it could go through the mail with a label on the front to clearly write the address on, these square envelopes do require extra postage.


I have a dentist appointment today, and I always bring my hygienist (Anne) a package of my cards. This year she's getting a selection of birthday, get well, anniversary etc ... all previously posted on my blog. It was so nice to be able to chose the cards from my stash that I thought she would like.

I'm thinking that it would be fun to make her a selection of Sizzix Flip-It cards for my next visit!

Thanks for stopping by today.




2 comments:

  1. wonderful! How you made it?

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elma, I used a die from Sizzix. It's called a Flip-It die. I'm loving it!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen