Saturday 25 May 2013

Dog Sympathy Card

Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card for our Veternarian, who's beautiful old dog passed on. 


I used a lovely cream pearlized card stock and my Score Pal to create an A2 sized gatefold card, then embossed the side panels with the Swiss Dots embossing folder.  The Sizzix Scottie Dog was cut out of the same pearlized card stock.


I added some cream velvet ribbon and a pink gem brad (both, Stampin' Up).


The inside was stamped and I added a pearlized bone die (it cuts with the Sizzix Scottie Dog).


Sympathy cards are just not easy to send. Everyone at the vet clinic will be so sad, as this dog went to work every day with our Vet. She met many patients and families throughout her 17 years.

I just wanted them to know I was thinking of them, and I hope this card shows that.

Thanks for stopping by today.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen