Sunday 12 May 2013

Mother's Day card for our Daughter

My Mom asked me to make a Mother's Day card for them to give our eldest daughter today. I was happy to oblige  :-)))


I used a leafy flourish die that I've had for over a year and hardly used at all - I keep forgetting that I have it so will have to leave it out so I use it more often now.


Since the card will be hand delivered, I was able to use multiple layers of everything and lots of foam tape.




I could even put some layered butterflies on the envelope!


I have a few other Mother's Day cards to share later this week - I didn't want to post them early and spoil any surprises ...

To all my friends and followers who are Mother's - Happy Mother's Day!

Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

  1. thats such nice card!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used the negative space from your die cut and then backed it with green. With the pop dots it adds another nice dimension.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen