Tuesday 14 May 2013

Princess 2nd Birthday Card

I can't believe it, but our baby Granddaughter is no longer a baby ... she is two..

Two! She is already very good at it and NoNoNoNoNo has become a frequent utterance.  Sometimes followed by PEASE No.  Her mom says "at least she's polite".  :-)

This is the card I made for the little sweetheart/tyrant.  (Mostly Sweetheart and it goes without saying that I'm madly in love with her).


I had some of this sparkly castle paper leftover from Shae & Ayda's birthday cards last year and thought it would be perfect for a special little Two Year Old.  Since it will be hand delivered, I decorated the 6.5" envelope to match the 6" square card.



I fussy cut the popped up castle from a scrap of the paper, and used MFT dies for the fancy label.


I added colour with chalks and a Q-tip to the penned words.  The card goes perfectly with her SWEET little (Carter's) Princess doll and foam Princess book. I love it when things accidentally coordinate.  :-)


Our Son-In-Law (Naor Cohen - who is an aspiring photographer) took this amazing picture of Olivia at our nephew's Arizona wedding this month. She had a ball and was having a blast running around on the grass.



 Thanks for stopping by today.




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen