Thursday 13 June 2013

Black and White Wedding Card

 Wow - I had a big surprise yesterday, when the ladies at the 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown chose my card (see HERE) for their Top Honours.  Wow!  Thanks so much!!

For today's share I have a sparkly wedding card, a 9 x 4" sparkly wedding card! I used an older sketch for this one, and a stack of coordinated & glittery black and white papers.



The flower was made using white pearlized paper and a Stampin' Up Embosslet, which not only die cuts the bloom - it embosses all the petals at the same time.  The card then fit into a lovely black linen envelope which had a white label on the front for their names and another pearlized flower on the flap to decorate the seal.

This was the card we gave to our middle daughter and her husband on their February 2011 wedding, but I never did get it posted here on my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen