Wednesday 10 July 2013

Glittery Snowflake Flip-It Card

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS and scrolling down to the 'S' section)

Last year I picked up a package of two glittery snowflake stickers and used the first one on THIS  Sizzix Pop N Cuts card. I used the 2nd one on today's card and used a Sizzix Flip-it die:


The card stock is a beautiful pearlized heavy weight green (Stardream). I added a 'rhinestone' gem at the end of the swirl on the verse, and embossed the card sides with a Stampin' Up embossing folder.


It was a simple card to make, and worked up quickly. But oh - it's just SO pretty! I am careful about using this lovely card stock ... Stardream is hard to come by. One of the great things about the Sizzix Flip It dies, is that it only uses half a sheet of letter sized card stock!


Into my Christmas card stash with this one.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. wow! For me??????????

    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen