Friday 23 August 2013

Friendship Flip-It

It's Friday, and I have a Flip-It card to share today!  I made this one for a long-time pen-pal, who lives in Wisconsin. 

 

I know she doesn't get out craft shopping anymore, so she will be just tickled with the whole Flip-It idea. I am happy that I bought the coordinating Framelit dies after I played with this particular Flip-It for awhile - it makes layering so easy!


I added a scalloped cream panel to hand write a message on, as well as a scattering of 3-d stickers by K&Co.

(Remember you that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it and Pop N Cut cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. I wish to have this die to make such cards!
    Elma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen