Sunday 11 August 2013

Pretty Cricut Frog

Sorry I haven't had any new posts this weekend. I've been working on some cards, but haven't finished any off completely. Also, I've been spending my computer time on Pinterest this weekend. So much eye candy in one place - I always get so inspired on that site. 

I do have a fun card to share today, featuring a Cricut cut frog. 


This is a larger card, 6 x 5.5". The frog was cut using 'Give a Hoot' from K&Co papers, all but the little flower. That's from a Stampin' Up stamp I fussy cut and popped up.  I also used a sheet of patterned paper (Colorbok) and my Scorepal to make a coordinating envelope. The label on the envelope front is from the Stamps of Life set 'lines2journal'.  I love that set!  I stamped it on label paper, cut it out and attached it to the front of the envelope for readable address area.


Finally, here is a peek at the inside:


Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen