Monday 5 August 2013

Strawberry Candy

I have a quick post today ... pictures of a little bag of candy I brought out to our Grandkids on Ethan's first birthday.  Olivia LOVES marshmallow candy!  I thought if she had something sweet that she could help pass out to the family as well as enjoy herself, her brother getting loads of presents would be less traumatic.  ;-) 

Rather than bringing just the bag of candy, I decorated it with the Papertrey Ink die 'Get A Handle On It'.  I have so much fun with this die! 



The die set comes with the handle die, which folds over the top of the candy bag - and the little banner die. (I often just cut and use the banner die on my cards.)  I also punched out a white label (Stampin' Up) and added one of those fun K&Co 3-d monkey stickers.

Easy peasy, but way more fun than just bringing a plain bag of candy.

Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen