Friday 25 October 2013

Christmas Chicadee's Flip-It Card

It's Friday so that means I have a Flip-It card to share today!

I've mentioned having a LARGE stash of Christmas themed embellishments and paper I'm trying to wade through. Now this is mostly because I'd love to get some of the new designs that will be coming out and I just cannot fit anything else into my studio.  These paper Chickadee's were just made to fit on the Circle Flip-It  card!




Papers and embellishment by K&Co, word stamp by Stampin' Up and the card die is by Stephanie Barnard for Sizzix.

(Remember that you can always see my Sizzix Flip-it, Pop N Cut and Accordion Flip cards by looking on the right side of my blog under LABELS then scrolling down to the 'S' section.)  

 Thanks for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work Karen. I really like the added sparkles! NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!
    Hello from Elma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, what a LOVELY flip-it card! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I read them all, and appreciate them greatly!
Have a great day,
Karen